Hill-Rom® Critical Care 892 - 894 - 896
- Sleep Surface 33" X 80"
- Width with Side Rails Up 38.5"
- Width with Side Rails Down 34"
- Overall Length (with bumpers) 36" X 91"
- Radiolucent Window 20" W X 37" L
- Low Position 22.5"
- High Position 40.5"
- Central Brake and Steer
- Instant CPR Release
- Hydraulic with Electric Asset
Return to Hospital Beds
- Electric controls
- Lockout panel
- Trendelenburg and Reverse
- 8” polyurethane carpet casters
- System comfort and prevention controls
- Convertible footboard
- Motor power switch
- Tuck-away siderails
- Pump/release pedals for manual control
- IV pole storage area
- Manual control for bed Positioning with instant CPRTM
- Drainage bag hooks (foot-end and both
sides of bed)
- Siderail nurse controls (both sides)
- Permanent IV pole
- ISS pole sockets (one on each corner)
- IV pole sockets (one on each corner)
- Removable headboard
- Restraint strap holders, head, thigh,
foot-end (both sides)
- Siderail patient controls (both sides)
- Radiolucent head and seat section
- Side guard communications
- Bed exit
- Light neutral paint
- Zone air / Upgrade kit
- Dynamic air / Upgrade kit
- Tente casters
- Service Contracts for preventative maintenance
- 220-volt transformers